Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review: Soul Mates: Scent by Elizabeth A. Lance




Soul Mates: Scent

by

Elizabeth A. Lance





WOW!!! I seriously love it when a book basically leaves me speechless after the very last line.

What a great book !!! I was sad to see it end. I only just recently started reading paranormal/shifter stories but if there are more out there like this one, I'm hooked :) Please also tell me there might be another coming out soon in this series????

Soul Mates: Scent was a very well written book about a beautiful young feline shifter(heroine Anna Lissa Felidae) searching out her soul mate(our hero, 17 yr old Max Fergus). However, he is not so sure about all he's being told at first. What he does know is he is unbeleivably attracted to her, not just becuase of how she looks but he feels it down deep. They have an undeniable connection and a destiny that awaits them even though they are being hunted.

Our author, Elizabeth A. Lance did a wonderful job portraying all of her characters feelings in such a way I could almost experience them myself. I was also very captivated by and felt almost if I'd been transported to the unique worlds she created for the Fae, the shifters and of course the humans. She'd intertwined all the family/friends to have an important part in the growth of the story as well.

Full of mystery and intrigue at every turn and young love abound, this Y/A Paranormal Romance is absolutely one I would recommend at the drop of a hat. I may even read it again myself :)

Kudos to you Ms. Lance !!! You have my 5 leaves !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment